Terms and Conditions for boarding:
1. Dogs can be only be accepted on the condition that they have been fully inoculated within the last 12 months against DISTEMPER, HEPATITIS, LEPTOSIROSIS, PARVOVIRUS and KENNEL COUGH prior to being boarded. Certificates are to be produced each time the dog is boarded.
2. Newbury Lodge are authorised to call your veterinary surgeon should we need any information regarding your dogs condition.
3. Entry to the kennels will be refused if the current inoculation certificates cannot be produced at time of boarding.
4. Whilst every care and attention is given to each dog boarded at the kennels, we cannot be held responsible for loss of life or illness from whatever the cause (see condition 6).
5. In the unlikely event that your dog is not collected within 7 days of the date of departure and not having any contact from you or your named contact, we shall be at liberty to re-home as we see fit.
6. All animals must be fit, in sound condition, and free from lice when entering our kennels. In the event that your dog should fall ill during boarding we reserve the right to call in a veterinary surgeon.
7. All call out charges and transportation costs will be borne by the owner.
8. It is your responsibility to furnish all relevant medical history at the time of booking.
9. Please regularly use worming tablets and flea preparations, as a charge will be made for providing this service.
10. Monies paid on deposit are NON-REFUNDABLE in the event of cancellation and NON-TRANSFERABLE. All additional charges incurred during boarding are to be paid before removal by the owner of the dog.
11. Payment by cash, cheque or bank transfer only.
12. Fees are charged from the day of arrival through to the day of departure, ie, both are chargeable days.
13. If the dog is collected before the stated departure date, there is no refund.
14. All dates booked and confirmed by way of deposit will be chargeable, regardless of how many days you utilise.
15. We reserve the right to refuse entry to boarders at our discretion.
16. It is stressed that all dogs must be on a lead at all times when the owners bring them, as we accept no responsibility for loss or injury. If a customer insists on kennel staff releasing dogs on our premises, it is the the responsibility of the owner. Collars being worn by the dogs must be secure so they cannot slip loose. Please do not be offended if a member of staff adjusts the collar accordingly.
17. All dogs will be taken from the customer by trained kennel staff. No owners will be allowed to take their dogs into the kennels for health and safety reasons.
18. Whilst in our care no dogs will be allowed visitors.
19. Beds, leads and feed bowls are not required. We accept no responsibility for loss or damage to customer belongings.
20. Dogs can only be accepted or collected within Boarding Hours. Customers must call the next day if unable to reach the kennels by closing time on the day of departure. An additional charge will be made.
21. Any owner wishing their dogs to share kennels do so at their own risk and must sign stating this. Should we feel it necessary to separate the dogs we will do so an additional kennel fee will be applied.
22. Failure to arrive on the date booked may result in cancellation unless prior notice has been given.
23. Dogs showing signs of kennel cough or other contagious diseases will be turned away.
24. Customers may be asked to remove difficult or dangerous dogs from the kennels.
25. Owners are liable for any damage inflicted upon staff and/or property by their dog.
Our terms and conditions will remain in force from the date originally signed, we will only ask you to accept them again by way of signature should they change.